Bourse Master Recherche ou Doctorant @institutions d’enseignement supérieur en Irlande @Irish Research Council – deadline 25 octobre 2017, date de début : 1er octobre 2018
- The “Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2018“ programme offers scholarships for suitably qualified individuals to pursue a research master’s or PhD (either traditional or structured), in any discipline, at eligible higher education institutions in Ireland. In addition, a number of targeted scholarships are offered in collaboration with our strategic funding partners.
- More info: http://research.ie/funding/goipg/?f=postgraduate
Bourse de doctorant @ School of Computer Sciences, University College Dublin – deadline fin novembre pour date de début janvier ou fin mars pour date de début mai 2018
- Applications are invited for a PhD fellowship in the School of Computer Sciences, University College Dublin. The position is funded through the research project CONSUS: Crop Optimisation through Sensing, Understanding and Visualisation. This is a Science Foundation Funded project that will bring together a critical mass of more than 70 researchers from Ireland’s leading ICT centres to develop a new generation of data analytics technologies in optimising crop production efficiency.
- The successful applicant will work under the supervision of Professor Tahar Kechadi (https://www.insight-centre.org/users/tahar-kechadi). Applicants should have experience and/or interest in data science, data mining, machine learning, software engineering, artificial intelligence, knowledge discovery in databases, advanced information systems, and data analytics.
- Eligibility criteria: applicants should hold a first or upper second class honours undergraduate degree and/or or an MSc in a relevant subject.The starting date is either January 1st or May 1st The scholarship covers the University fees and a stipend averaging €16,000 per annum for the duration of four years. The application should include a cover letter and curriculum vitae (including the names and contact details of three referees), an example of your writing (e.g., publication, thesis, report, dissertation, etc.) should be sent to Prof. M-Tahar Kechadi at firstname.lastname@example.org.