The Programme is proposed by the Scientific Service at the Institut Français du Danemark.
Its aim is to foster French-danish applications to the European framework program, and promote the development of scientific co-operation between universities and research institutes by providing support for emerging scientific collaborations between French and Danish research teams.
- Eligibility and selection
The priorities for 2016 will be within the following fields :
- Energy, climate and environmental research
- Micro- and nano- engineering, biotechnologies, new production systems
- Health and food research
- Information and Communication Technology
- Material science in connection with ESS
- Research related to Greenland.
Priorities are not exclusive; outreach towards a danish audience would be considered a plus, as well as projects linked to university student exchanges.
Applications are encouraged from newly established teams, from teams led by young researchers and/or for projects where there have been no previous collaborations between the teams involved. Please note that all applications must specify how young researchers will be involved.
Grants cannot exceed 3 000 euros, and should constitute no more than 50% of the total budget, with matched funds of Danish origin. The programme provides a contribution towards international travel and subsistence costs as well as costs related to workshops and seminars.
In order to apply :
1. Download and complete the application file -> Program IFD Sciences
2. Send completed application form and required documents by email as .pdf files (.doc/.docx accepted) to : email@example.com
Do not hesitate to contact us for any question :Guillaume STAHL, Science Attaché
+45 33 38 47 03 Maj DANNEMAND, Assitant to the Attaché
+45 33 38 47 00